Monday, March 1, 2010

March: 30 days of old pictures

Hello March! I have decided that every month this year I am going to challenge myself. Last month it was to incorporate yoga into my daily life. That challenge went rather well, not without a few bumps and hiccups. :) I was trying to shoot at least twice a week in February and that challenge was going well too, but I was not posting all my pictures. This month is to post everyday to my blog.

This month's theme is to post a previous picture that I have not posted to the blog or to my flickr page. I had a talk with a photographer the other day and I really need to get my photos out there for people to see and critique.  The only way you get better is to have people see your work right? Well, here I am world! :)

Here is my first picture of the March challenge. And in good fashion I'm posting this approximately 30 minutes before March 2.


I attended an event  a couple of weeks ago that spoke on black and latino relations within the the Americas. This is Rosa Clemente on the left. She is a hop hop activist, journalist and entrepreneur. She does numerous college tours and talking with her I realized that she had been invited to speak at my college some years ago. I swear I have a knack for remembering faces! I would also encourage you to look at her wikipedia page.

I've also realized that I have been neglecting the quote of the day that I said I was going to incorporate in each post.


"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." 
- Elbert Hubbard


Until tomorrow... paz y amor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment