Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspiration

So I've been inspired lately. Not by any one thing in particular, just by life.  I can remember when the decisions I was making in my life didn't inspire me. I've chosen to include daily meditation into my life. One way I meditate is through yoga.  Yoga helps me focus on the positives in any situation. Believe it or not what you do and think makes you who you are. So If you think of negative thoughts, you will attract negativity. Lately I've been thinking more positively and positive things have been coming my way.

Back to the title of today's post, inspiration. Find something to inspire you in your daily life. Since I'm a photographer I choose my photos as inspiration to take more photos. My friend was kind enough to enlist my photography services and we had a wonderful photoshoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment