Thursday, January 21, 2010

From the Beginning

I've renamed my blog to fit the theme of being an amateur photographer. I've been struggling at this blog since I started it. I wanted to write about being a professional photographer. This seems pretty normal since I'm NOT yet a professional photographer. Hmm...How can I write about being a photographer? Well, I can start from the very bottom. This is where my skill level is: amateur, beginner, not yet professional. So my whole thought process was that I wanted to write about the stuff I know.  This is not very much in the photography world. Why don't I write about the stuff that I learn everyday to make myself a better photographer?  This sounds like a plan!

So today I have devised a plan! muuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I will go outside and shoot.  I know that I can't shoot everyday but a girl can try can't she? lol! It is 35 degrees and sunny.  Seems like a perfect day to shoot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment