Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brooklyn: The Young and Reckless

So Angie, my roommate, and I have decided that 2010 should start with a BANG And that bang is our BLOG. It's about the Haus of BAM, our lives in new york city. We always have something funny happening to us or just meeting people. The things that unite our two crazy lives are our love of music, and our beloved sorority where we met almost 5 years ago.

It's official people!

I am making 2010 better than 2009. And I'm not into New Year's resolutions, but life resolutions. Yes I know that the New Year is a starting point. I'm not arguing that fact. I'm just saying that I don't just want this year to go well. I want the rest of my life to go just as well, if not better than the new year. So this is my 2010 life resolution, turning my thoughts into reality! After we publish our first day as the fabulous brooklynites we are, we are going to the local watering hole to celebrate! The bar angie has never been to and it's 4 blocks away!

www.hausofbam.blogspot.com

Today has been a good day.

And I think that I would like to end all of my posts with a memorable quote of some kind. So today's quote is by Mother Theresa:

"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread."

No comments:

Post a Comment